• AGRICULTURAL, MUNICIPAL & INDUSTRIAL WASTE TO POWER
• CO- GENERATION & HEAT RECOVERY
• GREEN POWER SCHEMES & BIO MASS/BAGASSE, SMALL HYDRO, WIND,SOLAR.
Tapsi / promoters have been responsible for execution of non- conventional power projects of various capacities ( 1 MW – 24 MW). Currently we are in process of getting number of Bio-mass 7.5 MW – 24 MW projects implemented. We are deeply committed to development of these project as in the present scenario for medium developers such project offer best opportunity of putting infrastructural power project with highest return, safest investment besides playing important social & environmental role.
These have distinct features/ advantages:• Environmental friendly.
• Power generated at raw material source (At PIT Head) where biomass is available – rural areas.
• Minimum transmission and distribution losses.
• Sustain and enhance power supply for agriculture (irrigation crops etc.)
• Use of agricultural waste / forest waste etc. as biomass.
• Improving / boosting rural sector economy/ condition of farmers by providing them money for biomass fuels and employment near to their place and that’s what Govt. of India has top priority to boost rural economy/ agriculture and improve farmer’s condition.
• Tax holiday
• Accelerated Depreciation (For Renewable Energy Projects).
• Carbon credit as per project of size.
• Equity / Debt ratio 30:70 approved by Renewable Energy Authorities / financial institution / banks.
• Assured 16 % post tax return on equity.
• Very less workers / employees.
• High Plant Load Factor – if plant runs more than 80% PLF, investor get handsome bonus price for extra units of power
• Income Tax Act gives huge tax benefits in all investment made in harnessing non – conventional source of energy –
• The investment in renewable energy project will save about 80% tax on sum spent.
• For renewable energy projects further subsidy & tax benefits like 100% depreciation in the first year of project itself , exemption / reduction in excise duty, exemption from central sales tax and custom duty , concessions on import of materials components and equipments.
• Electricity Act , 2003 recognizes that a % of total consumption of electricity should be from renewable sources.
RENEWABLE ENERGY BOOST THROUGH ELECTRICITY ACT 2003
>> IPP CAN SET UP Renewable Power Plant for Captive use, third party sale, power trading and distribution.
>> CO – GENERTATION – SEVERAL INDUSTRIES REQUIRE BOTH THERMAL AS WELL AS ELECTRICAL ENERGY & HENCE IDEAL FOR CO-GENERATION
• FOOD PROCESSING
>> No License Required for Sale of Electricity from Captive units.
>> 100% Foreign Equity permitted in generation, transmission, distribution & trading in power sector.
BIOMASS – POTENTIAL & PROCESS
BIOMASS:- PLANT MATERIAL EITHER GROWN AS CROP OR SALVAGED FROM WASTE USED AS FUEL, Agricultural Waste, Forest Waste, Combustible Material from any waste like - Municipal (Urban) Waste/ Rural Waste etc.
• RICE HUSK
• MUSTER HUSK/ TEAM ETC
• AND WASTE WHICH CAN BE BURNT (Agriculture, Forest, Urban/ Rural Waste).
• DIFFERENT BIO-MASS AVAILABLE (Estimated 540 Million TONNS PER YEAR of which 25 to 30 % can be available for power generation through which we can generate 22000 MW power)
• DEDICATED PLANTATIONS ON WASTELAND & DEGRADED LAND
• MAIN PROCESS – THERMAL / Thermo Chemical (though gasification pyrolysis) / BIO CHEMICAL